Corrugated fiber-cement sheets are used in the field of roofing, and not only, and can also be used successfully for exterior cladding (facades). These plates are composed of natural raw materials and meet the requirements according to the standard SR EN 494 + A3: 2007.
The basic colors used are: red, green, brown, anthracite and gray.
Why we recommend the use of fiber-cement corrugated sheets
- are made of materials that do not harm human health and the environment
- high durability, maintenance-free
- low costs for the roof mounting structure
- reduced costs with accessories
- easy to handle and assemble, light weight
- they cancel the rain noise and they do not charge electrostatically
- high resistance to frost - thawing
- incombustible material, does not decompose, does not melt, does not emit toxic gases
- average lifespan - minimum 30 years
- IMPORTANT: posibilitatea reciclării, la sediul producatorului, a părților decupate rezultate in urma lucrarilor de montaj
- Length L = 1200 ± 10 mm / 1800 ± 10 mm / 3600 ± 10
- Width l = 678 ± 10 mm
- Corrugated height h = 28 ± 2 mm
- Corrugated step a = 115 ± 2 mm
- Thickness g = 5,5 ± 0,5 mm
- Apparent density min 1300 kg / m³
- Good waterproofing buna
- Breaking load min 1500 N / m
Corrugated fiber-cement sheets can be delivered in standard natural gray color, colored in the structure or film-coated with paint.
Palletized and wrapped 100 pieces / pallet, the weight of a pallet being about 900 kg, 1350 kg and 2700 kg respectively.