Flat slate fiber-cement sheets are natural products, made of natural raw materials and comply with European standards.
Can be used on roofs and facade finishes.
The basic colors used are: red, green, brown, anthracite and gray.
The CASCADA roof is made of flat rectangular fiber-cement sheets in a double position. Recommended for roofs with a slope greater than 38 °
roof is made of rhombic fiber cement flat sheet.
- pleasant appearance due to the diversity of shapes and colors
- harmoniously blends modern technology with tradition
- light weight, easy to handle and assemble
- incombustible material
- does not disturb the transmission or reception of electromagnetic waves
- they cancel the rain noise and they do not charge electrostatically
- high resistance to frost - thawing
- low costs for the roof mounting structure
- does not decompose, does not emit toxic gases
- high flexibility
- high durability determined by the mineral constituents
- IMPORTANTthe possibility of recycling, at the manufacturer's premises, the cut parts resulting from the assembly works
- Size * (600;400) X 300 mm
- Thickness g = 6 mm
- Apparent density min 1550 kg / m³
- Good waterproofing bună
- Bending strength min 18 Mpa
- Heat transfer coefficient λ = 0,5 W / mK
- Specific gravity ≈ 11 kg /mp placă
- * other size can be made on request
DeliveryFlat roof tiles can be delivered in a standard natural gray color, colored in the structure or film-coated with paint.
Palletized and wrapped 600 pieces / pallet, the weight of a pallet being about 1200 kg