Fiber-cement flat sheets are made from natural raw materials in accordance with European standards.
They can be used for wall finishes, interior and exterior ceilings, partition wall construction and heating systems.
A - THERMOSYSTEM MODEL AND VENTILATED FACADE
- Wedge - wooden narrow beam or metal fasteners
- Basalt mineral wool insulation (recommended) or other type of insulation
- Air chamber
- Flat fiber-cement sheets
B - PARTITION WALL MODEL
- Metal or wood profile frame
- Flat fiber-cement sheet
- Fiberglass netting
- Cement-based adhesive
- Finishes: decorative plaster - washable lime - ceramic tiles, stone and other decorative elements
C - WAINSCOT MODEL
D - OVERLAPPED FACADE MODEL
- Size * 1200mm X 3600mm *
- Thickness g = 8 mm
- Apparent density min 1550 kg / m³
- Good waterproofing buna
- Bending strength min. 18 Mpa
- Heat transfer coefficient λ = 0,5 w/m·K
- Reaction to fire clasa A1
- Specific gravity 15 kg / m²
* other size can be made on request
DeliveryFlat fiber cement slabs for the façade can be delivered in a standard natural gray color, colored in the structure or film-coated with paint.
Palletized and wrapped.